Free Introductory Teacher Workshop
Explicit task design – scaffolding for success.
A FREE 40-60 minute introductory teacher workshop using thinkdrive for explicit task design.
- Unpacking the cognitive verb
- Aligned thinking tools, language and assessment response exemplars
- Optional: Student Feedback
Who: Teachers, Support Teachers, HODs, HOCs.
Delivery: Face to face (where possible) or Zoom
Equipment: All participants bring laptops / tablets to the session
Normal consultancy fees apply for longer or additional workshops.
Sessions are customised for Primary and Secondary schools and can be delivered face-to-face or via zoom.
NEW! Student Workshop
Assessment Skills – where to start and how to succeed.
A 40-60 minute student workshop using thinkdrive to complement the school’s study skills program.
- A 4-Step process for starting and completing assessment
- Identifying and understanding the task verb
- Use aligned thinking tools and language and assessment response exemplars
Who: Primary (Yr.5-6) and Secondary (Yr.7-10)
Delivery: Face to face
Equipment: Students to bring laptops / tablets to the session
To book a free workshop with one of our presenters, please let us know via the Contact page.